Canine behaviour seminar
Nigel Reed, The Dog Guardian is hosting a series of seminars revealing his easy-to-follow method for a happy and well-behaved dog. The information will enable you to understand and communicate with your dog on a deeper level. In turn you will be empowered to address any behavioural problems, you may be experiencing with your dog, to become a kind and non confrontational leader your dog respects and feels safe with
The seminar covers a range of issues including:
- The origin of the domestic dog
- How an understanding of wolf behaviour can help us with our dogs
- Your dog’s needs
- Your dog’s language
- How to ensure your dog is calm and responsive
- Why your dog behaves as it does
- How to effectively communicate to your dog
- How to address pulling on the lead, barking at the door, aggression, poor recall, jumping up and anything you need help with (questions at the end).
- How to teach your dog to control it’s own behaviour
- The traits of a good leader
- and much more
Details of upcoming seminars to be revealed soon.