- You cannot add "Advanced Course" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
The foundation course is a great opportunity to learn about your dog’s needs, behaviour and language in more depth. Held in a classroom environment, you’re able to tailor your questions to be more specific, and help your own personal situation.
Out of stock
You’ll gain knowledge on how to become effective in your role as a guardian, to ensure you’re able to enjoy the perfect relationship together.
The foundational course covers a range of topics including:
- Wild canine behaviour
- How the dog became a dog
- What your dog’s needs are and how to fulfil them
- How to communicate with your dog in a language it understands
- How to address your dog’s behavioural problems
- How to keep your dog calm in every environment
- How to teach your dog self-control
- The traits of a good leader
The foundation courses last two days. The days start at 10am and finish at 4pm (Please sign up to the newsletter for upcoming dates and venue details).
2 day course £300[/box] [box border=”full”]