The foundation course is a great opportunity to learn about your dog’s needs, behaviour and language in more depth. Held in a classroom environment, you’re able to tailor your questions to be more specific, and help your own personal situation.
You’ll gain knowledge on how to become effective in your role as a guardian, to ensure you’re able to enjoy the perfect relationship together.
The foundational course covers a range of topics including:
- Wild canine behaviour
- How the dog became a dog
- What your dog’s needs are and how to fulfil them
- How to communicate with your dog in a language it understands
- How to address your dog’s behavioural problems
- How to keep your dog calm in every environment
- How to teach your dog self-control
- The traits of a good leader
The foundation courses last two days. The days start at 10am and finish at 4pm (Please check our upcoming dates and venue details).[box border=”full”]London, 25th – 26th September
(9 spaces left)
Surrey, 23rd – 24th November
(10 spaces left)
2 day course £300[/box]