Nigel Reed, The Dog Guardian is hosting a series of talks revealing his easy-to-follow method for a happy and well-behaved dog. The information will enable you to understand and communicate with your dog on a deeper level. In turn you will be empowered to address any behavioural problems, you may be experiencing with your dog, to become a kind and non confrontational leader your dog respects and feels safe with.
The talk covers a range of issues including:
- How the dog became a dog
- Wolf behaviour
- Your dog’s language
- Why your dog behaves as it does
- How to address pulling on the lead, barking at the door, aggression, poor recall, jumping up and anything you need help with (questions at the end).
- How to teach your dog to control it’s own behaviour
- The traits of a good leader
- and much more
Details of the next talks
The Alverton Manor – Truro, Cornwall
- 26th August -1:30pm – 5pm
- Teas and Coffees included
- Cost £25.00 per person
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the venue. This is a human only event.